Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Henry In The Big Apple

 Henry Spread today's NY TIMES
The french wizard has officially been signed by the NYRB this wednesday July 14  2010.
Henry will be MLS most recognized face this season followed by LA's Landon Donovan . The Former Arsenal Legend is keen on helping the New York franchise realize its dream of winning its first MLS Championship. Lets hope this turns out better than that Beckham experiment for the sake of MLS. I actually like this league Its not La Liga or Serie A but its a fitting cousin to the overrated Premiership.
"Some people might think I am going to go there for vacation I do actually go there for vacation but it won't be for vacation this time," Henry said in a video interview on the club website. "I'm a competitor and I don't like to lose. I am not going to say we are going to win every single game or we are going to win everything." 

Happy camping Mr Henry ,

Follow us on  twitter @sportsyabor

No comments:

Post a Comment